Course Details & Registration Information
- have explored the role of a medical assistant in a variety of settings.
- have reviewed employability skills needed to gain entry in the field.
- have identified job search strategies effective for gaining employment as a medical assistant.
- have explored college-readiness skills needed to obtain the medical and technical skills to work in the field.
- Module 1 - Defining the role of a medical assistant
- Module 2 - Exploring the knowledge, skills and abilities needed for medical assisting
- Module 3 - Developing soft skills needed for medical assistants
- Module 4 - Setting goals and developing a plan to secure employment as a medical assistant
- Module - Identifying training options for the technical and medical skills needed
- Attendance 90% or above
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (ccma) Voucher Included Part I - SEF-3001AQG
- Medical Scribe - HIT-3700B3