Wake Tech is committed to providing a usable web experience to all users, including those with special needs or disabilities.
Our website has been designed to meet all requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). It should meet the standards of the Worldwide Web Consortium (W3C). If you need assistance, contact the ITS Helpdesk at 919-866-7000 or [email protected].
Disability Support Services
DSS adapts college services to the specialized, individual needs of otherwise-qualified students with disabilities, as defined by Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act and the North Carolina Persons with Disabilities Protection Act.
Please request a meeting with a DSS coordinator by calling 919-866-5670 or emailing [email protected] to discuss additional accommodations you may require.
- International policies relating to web accessibility
- National Instructional Materials Accessibility Standard
- Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
- ADA Amendments Act of 2008
- H.R. 3104: Twenty-first Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act of 2010
- Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- United States Access Board
- Facebook accessibility support
- North Carolina General Statute § 168A-7; Section 3, Discrimination in Public Services
- Department of Education requirements for accessible EIT design
ConnectWake Tech eNews
Wake Tech Podcast
Wake Tech Mobile App