ID Badges and Parking Decals
Campus services that require a Wake Tech-issued ID badge
- ILC Tutoring Center
- Campus libraries
- Book purchases with financial aid
- Challenge exams
- eLearning Testing Center
- Wake Tech bus service
- Student Center
- Supplemental testing
- Open computer labs
- Wake Tech equipment and resources
How to obtain an ID badge or parking decal
- Complete registration
- Pay tuition
- Present another form of photo identification (driver's license, passport, military ID [DD214], etc.) at one of the offices listed below.
- Download, complete and print the vehicle registration form.
- Students are required to have their vehicle registration cards with them to obtain a Wake Tech parking decal.
- Gate cards may be obtained at the Perry Health Sciences Campus only.
Building A, Room 102
Wednesday and Thursday: 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Building D, Room 103
Building A, Room 145
Building 1, Room 107
IDs: Room 254
Parking decals: Room 100-A
Reception desk in lobby