Wake Tech offers a variety of options for the transfer of credit hours –  to Wake Tech from other institutions, or from Wake Tech to four-year colleges and universities.

College/University Transfer Programs
The Associate in Science (AS), Associate in Arts (AA), and Associate in Engineering (AE) degrees transfer to UNC System institutions and independent colleges through statewide agreements. For more information, select “Transfer to a Four Year College or University.”

The Associate in Fine Arts (AFA) degree program includes courses that qualify for transfer under the NC Comprehensive Articulation Agreement.  For information on transferring your AFA, select “Search by Degree.” 

Career and Technical Program Transfer Options
Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degrees transfer in full or in part to many four-year colleges and universities in North Carolina. For more information about transferring your career or technical degree, select “Search by Degree.