Course Details & Registration Information
- have learned how to accurately transcribe advanced acute care notes from
multiple specialties in compliance with account instructions.
- have learned how to Recognize and correct common technology-created errors in a draft, including misrecognition, substitution, addition, deletion, homonym, enunciation, and nonsense errors.
- have learned how to accurately and efficiently edit computer-generated medical report drafts.
- TRANSCRIPTION ADVANCED ACUTE CARE
- EDITING THEORY
- EDITING TECHNIQUE
- EDITING CLINIC NOTES
- EDITING ACUTE CARE
- FINAL EXAM PREPARATION, EXPECTATIONS,
- Attendance 80% or above