Paying for College
|Tuition Information||Payment Plan||Financial Aid||Scholarships|
You can pay for your classes in person or online via WebAdvisor.
To pay in person, visit the Cashier’s Office:
- Southern Wake Campus: Building M - First Floor Hall - 919-866-5900
- Scott Northern Wake Campus: Building C - 236D - 919-532-5507
- RTP Campus: Building RT1 - 113 - 919-335-1300
- Perry Health Sciences Campus: Building A - 131 - 919-747-0010
- Public Safety Education Center - Room 1718 - 919-866-6108
- Western Wake Campus - Room 100A - 919-335-1049
THINGS TO REMEMBER. . .when paying by credit or debit card
Only MasterCard or Visa credit cards or debit cards with the MasterCard or Visa logo are acceptable. Refunds (in accordance with the refund policy) will only be made by check to the student. There will be no credits to the credit or debit accounts. Your credit or debit account will be charged at the time you click Submit.
If you want to authorize payment by credit or debit card for added classes after your original registration and authorization, you must go through the process again. You are the only person who can authorize additional charges to your account. The College does not store your account number for future charges.
Tuition and Fees
Community college tuition is one of the best bargains in higher education. One credit hour at a state-supported four-year university would cost an in-state student about $450.00. One credit hour at a community college is $199.00 (tuition and fees).
More Tuition, Fees, and Cost of Attendance information.