Paying for College
You can pay for your classes in person or online via WebAdvisor.
To pay in person, visit the Cashier’s Office:
- Southern Wake Campus: Building M, first floor, 919-866-5900
- Scott Northern Wake Campus: Building C, Room 236D, 919-532-5507
- RTP Campus: Building 1, Room 113, 919-335-1300
- Perry Health Sciences Campus: Building A, Room 131, 919-747-0010
- Public Safety Education Campus: Room 1718, 919-866-6108
- Western Wake Campus: Room 100A, 919-335-1049
To pay online, log in to WebAdvisor and select "Current Student." Then click on "Make a Payment."
When paying by credit or debit card
Only MasterCard or Visa credit cards or debit cards with the MasterCard or Visa logo are acceptable. Refunds (in accordance with the refund policy) will be made only by check to the student. There will be no credits to the credit or debit accounts. Your credit or debit account will be charged at the time you click "Submit."
If you want to authorize payment by credit or debit card for added classes after your original registration and authorization, you must go through the process again. You are the only person who can authorize additional charges to your account. Wake Tech does not store your account number for future charges.
Tuition and fees
Community college tuition is one of the best bargains in higher education. One credit hour at a state-supported, four-year university would cost an in-state student about $450. One credit hour at a community college is $199 (tuition and fees).
More Tuition, Fees and Cost of Attendance information.