Any form requiring a signature from a dean or instructor should be sent to the dean or the instructor first to obtain the appropriate signature; the dean or instructor can send the signed form to Registration and Student Records.
Download Our Forms:
- 291 - Request for Transcript Form
- 726 - Request to Audit Form
- 727 - Transcript Evaluation / Re-evaluation Request
Students will be directed to go.waketech.edu and required to login using a Wake Tech User ID and password. After logging in, click "Transfer Credit Evaluation/Appeal Form" to access the form.
- 728 - Permanent Record Changes Form
- 729 - Enrollment Verification/Student Record Inquiry
- 1073 – Request for Grade Forgiveness
- 1078 - Student Course Withdrawal Form
Students need to initiate the process by sending an email to their instructor.
Faculty can access the form in Eagle’s Nest.
- 1358 - Request for Evaluation of CE Units for Curriculum Credit
- 1573 - Sponsorship by a North Carolina Business
Additional information can be found here. Students need to submit this form through go.waketech.edu; you will be required to login using a Wake Tech User ID and password. After logging in, click “Business Sponsorship Form” to submit the form.
- Bill Dispute Request
Students will be directed to go.waketech.edu and required to login using a Wake Tech User ID and password. After logging in, click "Bill Dispute Request" to submit the form.
Please visit Web Advisor and follow the links to grant parental access to academic and/or financial information online.
- 441 - Application for Degree-Diploma-Certificate
- Online Graduation Survey
All students applying for graduation should complete the Graduation
Survey for each certificate, diploma and/or degree in which they plan to graduate.
North Carolina Residency:
Click here for more information on NC Residency process.
If you are mailing your form in, please send it to:
Registration and Student Records
Wake Tech Community College
9101 Fayetteville Road
Raleigh, NC 27603