Any form requiring a signature from a dean or instructor should be sent to the dean or the instructor first to attain the appropriate signature. Then the dean or instructor can interoffice mail the form to Registration & Student Records.
Download Our Forms:
- 291 - Request for Transcript Form
- 726 - Request to Audit Form
- 727 - Transcript Evaluation / Re-evaluation Request
Students will be directed to go.waketech.edu and required to login using a Wake Tech User ID and password. After logging in, click "Transfer Credit Evaluation/Appeal Form" to access the form.
- 728 - Permanent Record Changes Form
- 729 - Enrollment Verification/Student Record Inquiry
- 1073 – Request for Grade Forgiveness
- 1078 - Student Course Withdrawal Form
Students need to initiate the process by sending an email to their instructor.
Faculty can access the form in Eagle’s Nest.
- 1358 - Request for Evaluation of CE Units for Curriculum Credit
Please visit Web Advisor and follow the links to grant parental access to academic and/or financial information online.
- 441 - Application for Degree-Diploma-Certificate
- Online Graduation Survey
All students applying for graduation should complete the Graduation
Survey for each certificate, diploma and/or degree in which they plan to graduate.
North Carolina Residency:
Click here for more information on NC Residency process.
If you are mailing your form in, please send it to:
Registration & Student Records Services
Wake Tech Community College
9101 Fayetteville Road
Raleigh, NC 27603