Any form requiring a signature from a dean or instructor should be sent to the dean or the instructor first to attain the appropriate signature. Then the dean or instructor can interoffice mail the form to Registration & Student Records.
Download Our Forms:
- 291 - Request for Transcript Form
- 726 - Request to Audit Form
- 727 - Transcript Evaluation / Re-evaluation Request
For Firefox users only: When Form 727 opens in Firefox, click the "Open With Different Viewer" button in the top right corner. Open or save the file to your computer. Then fill out and submit.
- 728 - Permanent Record Changes Form
- 729 - Enrollment Verification/Student Record Inquiry
- 1073 – Request for Grade Forgiveness
- 1078 - Student Course Withdrawal Form
Students need to initiate the process by sending an email to their instructor.
Faculty can access the form in Eagle’s Nest.
- 1281 - Academic Suspension Reinstatement Plan
- 1358 - Request for Evaluation of CE Units for Curriculum Credit
Please visit Web Advisor and follow the links to grant parental access to academic and/or financial information online.
- 441 - Application for Degree-Diploma-Certificate
- Online Graduation Survey
All students applying for graduation should complete the Graduation
Survey for each certificate, diploma and/or degree in which they plan to graduate.
North Carolina Residency Forms:
- 427 - Residence and Tuition Status Application
- 427 - Attachment A: Visa Information
- 427 - Attachment B: Parent or Spouse of Student
If you are mailing your form in, please send it to:
Registration & Student Records Services
Wake Tech Community College
9101 Fayetteville Road
Raleigh, NC 27603