Any form requiring a signature from a dean or instructor should be sent to the dean or the instructor first to obtain the appropriate signature the dean or instructor can send the signed form to Registration and Student Records.
Download Our Forms:
- 726 - Request to Audit Form;
- 727 - Transcript Evaluation / Re-evaluation Request
Students will be directed to the Student Portal and required to log in using their Wake Tech User ID and password. After logging in, select Transfer Credit Evaluation / Re-evaluation Request Form (727)
- 728 - Permanent Record Changes Form
- 729 - Enrollment Verification/Student Record Inquiry
- 1073 – Request for Grade Forgiveness
- 1078 - Student Course Withdrawal Form
Students need to initiate the process by sending an email to their instructor. Faculty can access the form in Eagle’s Nest.
- 1358 - Request for Evaluation of CE Units for Curriculum Credit
- 1573 - Sponsorship by a North Carolina Business
Additional information is available. Students need to submit this form through go.waketech.edu; you will be required to log in using your Wake Tech User ID and password. After logging in, click on MENU, then click on "Student Forms", and select the form you need.
- Bill Dispute Request
Students will be directed to go.waketech.edu and required to log in using their Wake Tech User ID and password. After logging in, click on MENU, then click on "Student Forms", and select the form you need.
Please visit Web Advisor and follow the links to grant parental access to academic and/or financial information online.
- For more information on graduation, please visit graduation.waketech.edu.
North Carolina Residency:
- For more information on the NC Residency process, please visit residency.waketech.edu.
If you are mailing your form in, please send it to:
Registration and Student Records
Wake Tech Community College
9101 Fayetteville Road
Raleigh, NC 27603