Scott Northern Wake Campus
|6600 Louisburg Road
Raleigh, NC 27616
Map & Directions
|Apply Online Conference Services|
Wake Tech’s Scott Northern Wake Campus opened in 2007 and serves students from Wake Forest, Rolesville, Knightdale, Wendell, and points north. The 127-acre campus offers a robust College/University Transfer program as well as an Associate in Fine Arts degree program. It offers a wide variety of Workforce Continuing Education (non-credit) classes including computer skills, Certified Nursing Assistant, and Human Resources Development. The campus also offers classes for students in the Wake Early College of Health and Sciences, a partnership with Wake County Public Schools. The Northern Wake Campus has the distinction of being the first college or university campus in the U.S. where all buildings are LEED®-certified (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) by the U.S. Green Building Council.
- All buildings are LEED-certified (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) by the U.S. Green Building Council. Northern Wake Campus was the first college campus in the U.S. to earn this distinction.
- Buildings and grounds are designed to conserve energy, with daylight harvesting, drought-resistant landscaping, and other features.
- State-of-the-art technology, including “smart” classrooms that provide instant access to instructional resources
- A 300-seat lecture and performance hall
- Laboratories for nursing assistant instruction
All Wake Tech Campuses feature a library and study areas; an ILC Tutoring Center (ILC) for reading, writing, and math tutoring; wireless internet access; a photo ID office; and support services that include admissions, advising, career counseling, disability support, and financial aid. [Academic Success Presentation...]
In addition to these services, the Northern Wake Campus offers a bookstore, a STEM Center, open computer labs, a distance education testing center, Student Success Counselors, chemistry and biology labs, music practice rooms, student dining options, and tennis and volleyball courts.