Spring 2019 registration has begun!!
Please note that registration dates for returning students will depend on the number of completed credits you have. To determine your specific registration date and time please visit the link below.
Spring 2019 Payment Deadlines:
|The first disbursement for Financial Aid has been released. Please make sure you have successfully selected your refund preference through BankMobile to ensure you receive your refund in a timely fashion. Steps to complete this process are mentioned below.|
The Cashier's Office provides cashiering services to our customers in an efficient, timely, professional, courteous, and customer-oriented manner in accordance with the mission of the college and by following the regulations of all appropriate governing agencies while implementing sound financial procedures and controls.
Four convenient ways to pay tuition
- On-Line (Login required) - with or without Payment Plan To pay online: log into WebAdvisor and select “Current Curriculum Student”, then "Financial Information, and click on “My Student Account”, then “Student Finance”. If you are enrolled in the payment plan or would like to enroll, select “Pay with Payment Plan”. If not enrolled in the payment plan, select "Pay in Full".
- Mobile App - Using the Wake Tech App [Download here...], press the 'hamburger' menu in the upper left corner.
- Under the "Academics" heading, select "Student Financials"
- Sign in using your key account and password.
- Once signed in, select "Pay My Bill" to view your "Account Summary".
- Select the option of "Pay in Full" or "Pay with Payment Plan"
- In Person - Cashiers Hours and Locations
- By Mail -checks only -include student ID & phone # on a check payable to:
Wake Technical Community College
ATTN: Financial Services
9101 Fayetteville Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27603
Refunds are sent out through a partnered company called BankMobile. If you have a refund, BankMobile will send you a green envelope with your personal code to activate your account and select your preference on how you would like to receive your refund. This is called your Refund Selection Kit. If you do not receive your Refund Selection Kit in the mail, BankMobile will send an email to your Wake Tech email address with your personal code and instructions on how to activate your account. You are also able to issue yourself a personal code via the instructions under the "What if I never received a green envelope from BankMobile" FAQ below.
Wake Technical Community College has partnered with BankMobile to deliver our curriculum and financial aid refunds. You will use your personal code obtained in the Refund Selection Kit to select your refund preference. The Refund Selection Kit will be mailed to the address we have on file and also emailed to your Wake Tech email address.
Follow these steps to receive your personal code:
- Go to https://www.refundselection.com
- Click on “Need a code” under the “Your Code Box”
- Type in the “School Name” and click on “ Wake Technical Community College”
- Type in your “Student ID Number” in the box
- Type in your “Wake Tech Email Address” in the box (No personal emails)
- Click "Continue" and confirm information
We accept Cash, Checks, Money Orders, Visa, and Mastercards.
To register for a payment plan you will need to log into WebAdvisor and select “Current Curriculum Student”, then "Financial Information", and click on “My Student Account”, then “Student Finance”. If you a would like to enroll in the payment plan, select “Pay with Payment Plan”. This will bring you to the Nelnet website to register for the payment plan.
If you need assistance setting up the payment plan; please view the video in the link below.
Billing disputes can be done by completing a short form. These will be decided on via the Wake Technical Community College Billing Dispute Committee. This form can be found by following the steps below.
- Log into https://go.waketech.edu/
- Click the "Menu" button on the top left portion of the page.
- Under the student section click "Electronic Forms"
- Click "Bill Dispute Form"
Once completed you will be informed when a decision is made.
Students who have not paid for their classes by the deadline will be dropped from those classes and will need to re-register and pay for the classes.
No, these are strict deadlines and they cannot be changed. If you cannot make the full payment by the deadline you can register for the Tuition Payment Plan.
No, we are unable to accept partial payments at the Cashier's Office. If you need more time to pay, we recommend signing up for the Tuition Payment Plan.