Summer Enrollment Has Begun!
For all students planning to enroll in the Summer Nelnet Payment Plan. Please note there has been a slight change. When you initially enroll and make your first payment / down payment, your account may not reflect this payment for about 5-7 business days. Please check your Wake Tech email after completing the enrollment process for your confirmation. Nelnet will send you an email that includes your agreement details as well as the payment confirmation. If you have received this email you will be successfully enrolled and your classes will be safe from being dropped for non-payment.
It's Tax Season Again!
If you have questions or concerns regarding your 1098-T form please use the contact below:
1098-T Help Line
|To determine when you will receive your Financial Aid refund, visit the Financial Aid Refund Schedule Page. Make sure you have successfully selected your refund preference through BankMobile to ensure you receive your refund in a timely fashion. The steps to complete this process are below.|
The Wake Tech Cashier's Office provides services in an efficient, timely, professional manner, in accordance with the mission of the college and the regulations of all appropriate governing agencies, while implementing sound financial procedures and controls.
Four convenient ways to pay tuition
- Online (with or without Payment Plan): Login required. Log into SelfService and select Current Curriculum Student, then Financial Information, then My Student Account, then Student Finance. If you are enrolled in the Payment Plan (or would like to be), select Pay with Payment Plan. If not, select Pay in Full.
- Mobile App: Using the Wake Tech App [Download here...], press the "hamburger" menu in the upper left corner.
- Under "Academics", select "Student Financials"
- Sign in using your key account and password.
- Select "Pay My Bill" to view your "Account Summary".
- Select "Pay in Full" -OR- "Pay with Payment Plan"
- In Person: Cashiers Hours and Locations
- By Mail (checks only): Include student ID and phone # on check, payable to:
Wake Technical Community College
ATTN: Financial Services
9101 Fayetteville Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27603
BankMobile will send you a Refund Selection Kit, a green envelope that contains your personal code. You can use the code to activate your account and indicate how you prefer to receive your refund. If you do not receive your Refund Selection Kit by mail, BankMobile will email your personal code with instructions on how to activate your account. You can also obtain your personal code as follows:
- Go to https://www.refundselection.com
- Click on Need a Code under Your Code Box
- Type in School Name and click on Wake Technical Community College
- Type your student ID number in the box
- Type your Wake Tech email address in the box (No personal emails)
- Click Continue and confirm information.
We accept cash, checks, money orders, Visa, and Mastercard.
You will need to contact the NC Residency Service. The State of North Carolina now determines the residency status of students. Once you have completed what is required and are determined to be an in-state student, you will be issued an RDS Number. Please follow the steps below to update your student account.
- Go to go.waketech.edu
- Log in with your Wake Tech user ID and password.
- Click the menu button on the top left of the home screen.
- Click Students
- Click Student Forms
- Click Residency Update Form
You will receive a confirmation email through your Wake Tech student email once your account has been updated. Please note that during peak times it may take up to 3 business days for processing.
If you disagree with your residency classification you must complete the reconsideration or appeal process through RDS. Wake Tech does not have the authority to change your classification and we must abide by the classification provided by the state RDS.
Tuition payment plans can be set up for current upcoming semesters only. They must be enrolled in before the cut off date. These dates can be found in the payment plan portion at the top of this page.
- Log into WebAdvisor
- Select Current Curriculum Student
- Select Financial Information
- Select My Student Account
- Select Student Finance
If you wish to enroll in the payment plan, select Pay with Payment Plan to go to the Nelnet website, where you can register for the plan. The video below can provide assistance.
The Wake Tech Billing Dispute Committee will resolve disputes. If you have a dispute, follow the steps below:
- Log into https://go.waketech.edu/
- Click Menu on the top left portion of the page.
- Under the student section, click Electronic Forms.
- Click Bill Dispute Form.
You will be informed when a decision has been made.
Students who have not paid for their classes by the deadline will be dropped from those classes and will need to re-register and pay for the classes. Deadlines cannot be extended. If you cannot pay in full by the deadline, you can register for Tuition Payment Plan.
Please note that the cashier does NOT determine who is purged from classes for non-payment. Because of this we are not able to extend or provide time frames for this situation. If you are dropped from courses you will need to speak with registration and records for assistance.
No. We cannot accept partial payments at the Cashier's Office. If you need more time to pay, we recommend signing up for the Tuition Payment Plan.