* Important Notice *
The Wake Tech Cashier's Office provides services in an efficient, timely, professional manner, in accordance with the mission of the college and the regulations of all appropriate governing agencies, while implementing sound financial procedures and controls.
Four convenient ways to pay tuition
- Online (with or without Payment Plan): Login required. Log into SelfService and select Current Curriculum Student, then Financial Information, then My Student Account, then Student Finance. If you are enrolled in the Payment Plan (or would like to be), select Pay with Payment Plan. If not, select Pay in Full.
- Mobile App: Using the Wake Tech App [Download here...], press the "hamburger" menu in the upper left corner.
- Under "Academics", select "Student Financials"
- Sign in using your key account and password.
- Select "Pay My Bill" to view your "Account Summary".
- Select "Pay in Full" -OR- "Pay with Payment Plan"
- In Person: Cashiers Hours and Locations
- By Mail (checks only): Include student ID and phone # on check, payable to:
Wake Technical Community College
ATTN: Financial Services
9101 Fayetteville Rd.
Raleigh, NC 27603
You may use any Allpoint Network ATM to withdraw cash and view the current available balance of your BankMobile Account. There are no fees when using an Allpoint Network ATM and the daily cash limit is $500.
You may use this locator to find the nearest ATM to your location. Allpoint ATM Locator.
We accept cash, checks, money orders, Visa, and Mastercard.
You will need to contact the NC Residency Service. The State of North Carolina now determines the residency status of students. Once you have completed what is required and are determined to be an in-state student, you will be issued an RDS Number. Please follow the steps below to update your student account.
- Go to go.waketech.edu
- Log in with your Wake Tech user ID and password.
- Click the menu button on the top left of the home screen.
- Click Students
- Click Student Forms
- Click Residency Update Form
You will receive a confirmation email through your Wake Tech student email once your account has been updated. Please note that during peak times it may take up to 3 business days for processing.
If you disagree with your residency classification you must complete the reconsideration or appeal process through RDS. Wake Tech does not have the authority to change your classification and we must abide by the classification provided by the state RDS.
Tuition payment plans can be set up for current upcoming semesters only. They must be enrolled in before the cut off date. These dates can be found in the payment plan portion at the top of this page.
- Log into WebAdvisor
- Select Current Curriculum Student
- Select Financial Information
- Select My Student Account
- Select Student Finance
If you wish to enroll in the payment plan, select Pay with Payment Plan to go to the Nelnet website, where you can register for the plan. The video below can provide assistance.
If you would like to submit a payment using a 529 plan, please have the company send a check to the address below.
Wake Technical Community College
Attn: Financial Services
9101 Fayetteville Road
Raleigh NC, 27603
- The check will need to be made payable to Wake Technical Community College.
- Please make sure your student ID and full name is also mentioned in the memo of the check.
- If the check is paying your semester in full, please make sure it matches your tuition exactly.
Please try and make every effort to have the check delivered before the payment deadline. If by chance you don't think it will arrive on time. Please forward an official confirmation from the 529 company showing that the check is on it's way.
This confirmation can be emailed to [email protected]
Please state in the email that your 529 check isn't going to arrive on time. Be sure to include your name, contact information, student ID number, and semester being paid.
The Wake Tech Billing Dispute Committee will resolve disputes. If you have a dispute, follow the steps below:
- Log into https://go.waketech.edu/
- Click Menu on the top left portion of the page.
- Under the student section, click Electronic Forms.
- Click Bill Dispute Form.
You will be informed when a decision has been made.
Students who have not paid for their classes by the deadline will be dropped from those classes and will need to re-register and pay for the classes. Deadlines cannot be extended. If you cannot pay in full by the deadline, you can register for Tuition Payment Plan.
Please note that the cashier does NOT determine who is purged from classes for non-payment. Because of this we are not able to extend or provide time frames for this situation. If you are dropped from courses you will need to speak with registration and records for assistance.
No. We cannot accept partial payments at the Cashier's Office. If you need more time to pay, we recommend signing up for the Tuition Payment Plan.