Accounts Payable

We process all vendor payments for the College.  In order to pay we need:

  • An invoice from the vendor - this can be either mailed to us or emailed to us at [email protected].
  • A purchase order or a blanket order - we do not pay invoices without either a purchase order or a blanket order
  • Proof of receipt - this can be provided by the warehouse or the end user (as appropriate) - the purchase order must be "received" in our general ledger system (Colleague) before we can pay.

We mail checks for vendor payments twice a month - on or around the 15th, and on or around the last day of the month.  These may vary depending on the weekend, holidays, and school closures.  Our payment terms are Net 30 Days
Vendors - To expedite payment, please include the purchase order or blanket order number on your invoice.

Please note that the North Carolina Community College System is NOT tax exempt. Sales tax must be paid where appropriate.

Frequently Asked Questions

Where should I send my invoice?

Invoices should be sent to:

Wake Technical Community College
Attn: Accounts Payable
9101 Fayetteville Road;
Raleigh, NC 27603
[email protected]

I sent my invoice over 30 Days ago and have not received payment, who do I contact?

If you have not received a copy of the Purchase Order, contact the person who placed the order with you. Otherwise, email us at [email protected].  

What if I never received a Purchase Order or Blanket Order?

Contact the person with whom you placed the order or contact our Purchasing Department:

Toni Hales
[email protected] 

How do I update my remittance address?

Go to  NC e-Procurement:
When mailing/e-mailing your invoice, make sure your "Remit to" address is correct on your invoice.

I should not have received a 1099 - what do I do?

Mail a completed copy of your W-9 the following, and we will update our records accordingly.o:

Wake Technical Community College
Attn:  Amy McCauley
9101 Fayetteville Road
Raleigh, NC 27603

My check was either lost or damaged - who should I contact?

Contact Accounts Payable at [email protected].  Before any replacement checks are issued, an Affidavit (we will email you the form) must be completed, notarized, and mailed to:  

Wake Technical Community College
Attn:  Accounts Payable
9101 Fayetteville Road  
Raleigh, NC 27603