Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Upon successful completion of this course, students will be prepared to pass the Microsoft Office Specialist Excel 2016 Exam.
- Tracking Customer Data
- Recording Students Grades
- Data Visualization and Images
- Organizing Large Amounts of Data
- Advanced Workbook Formatting
- Date Functions and Conditional Formatting
- Advanced Functions for Text and Analysis
- Lookup Functions and Outlines
- Working with Tables
- Financial Functions and What-If Analysis
- PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Workbook Completion
- Create Worksheets and Workbooks
- Manage Data Cells and Ranges
- Create Tables
- Perform Operations with Formulas and Functions
- Create Charts and Objects
- Attendance 90% or above
- Requirements for successful completion of CERTIFICATION CLASSES - Students are required to take AND pass the official course certification exam before the class program ends AND provide visual evidence of successfully passing the official course certification exam to the course teaching faculty. Students who do not pass the official course certification exam, will not receive a class certificate AND will receive a grade of NG (no grade).