Certificate in Social Media Strategy & Management
One of the most creative ways to promote your business involves social media marketing. The Certificate in Social Media Strategy and Management course prepares you with the tools needed to plan, execute and assess a comprehensive and effective social media campaign.
This course is ideal for small-business owners, entrepreneurs, marketing professionals or others who are interested in developing strong social media marketing skills.
Taught by Walk West, the fastest-growing agency in North Carolina, the course teaches the following skills:
- Navigate and understand social media platforms
- Develop a social calendar and write compelling copy
- Create a social strategy through data-driven insights
- Build a cross-platform crisis and communication plan
- Amplify your social message by developing an omni-channel strategy
- Measure, calculate and report ROI for social media platforms
- Implement, track and report on paid social media campaigns
- Develop unique advocacy campaigns through user-generated content and influencers
Earn industry-recognized credentials
Over a span of 16 weeks, you will learn the ins and outs of defining and implementing a well-rounded social media strategy from industry-leading experts in the Triangle.
Upon completion, you will earn Google Analytics certification, Walk West Certification of Completion, Wake Tech Certificate of Completion and an optional Facebook certification.