Course Details & Registration Information
- have identify basic computer hardware and interpret system requirements.
- have been recognized basic technologies related to an office environment.
- have understood the main structure and organization of healthcare services in the United States.
- have understood health information systems, including specialty coding systems.
- Program Orientation
- Computer Fundamentals
- Health Information Management
- Legal and Compliance
- Reimbursement Methodologies
- Medical Terminology
- Introduction to Coding
- Healthcare Delivery Systems
Internet Explorer 8.x, 9.x, 10.x
*Windows 8.1 is NOT compatible
Macintosh: 10.4.11 or greater
Safari 3.1 to 5.0
*The MTE/IOMCB programs include a third
party software tool that makes the training
only compatible with Microsoft Windows and
Internet Explorer 8.x, 9.x, or 10.x
Adobe Flash Version 10 or greater
- Attendance 80% or above