Course Details & Registration Information
- have Identified the meaning and purposes of procedural code audits and how to apply them.
- have recognized modifiers that can be appended to CPT procedure codes, as well as identify when their use is appropriate.
- have practiced the use of official coding guidelines and reporting requirements.
- ICD-10 Coding
- CPT/HCPCS Coding – Block 1
- CPT/HCPCS Coding – Block 2
- Advances ICD – 10 Coding
- Coding Practicum
- Final Exam Preparation
Internet Explorer 8.x, 9.x, 10.x
*Windows 8.1 is NOT compatible
Macintosh: 10.4.11 or greater
Safari 3.1 to 5.0
*The MTE/IOMCB programs include a third
party software tool that makes the training
only compatible with Microsoft Windows and
Internet Explorer 8.x, 9.x, or 10.x
Adobe Flash Version 10 or greater
- Attendance 80% or above