Course Details & Registration Information
- have identified and described the basic structure and functions of human body system.
- have understood and learned to comply with HIPPA regulations.
- have recognized best practices of medical office management, including staffing, policy, scheduling, and equipment issues.
- have learned to add and edit data, run reports, and manage templates in the electronic health record software.
- have learned to use EHR software to integrate with other devices and share patient data securely.
- PROGRAM ORIENTATION
- WORKING AS AN ELECTRONIC HEALTH RECORDS OFFICE
- COMPUTER FUNDAMENTALS
- KEYBOARD KINETICS
- BEGINNING MICROSOFT WORD 2010
- BEGINNING MICROSOFT EXCEL 2010
- HEALTHCARE STRUCTURE AND ORGANIZATION
- MEDICAL LAW AND ETHICS
- HEALTH INSURANCE PORTABILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY
- HEALTHCARE DOCUMENTATION
- EXPLORING HEALTHCARE REIMBURSEMENT
- MEDICAL WORD BUILDING
- BASIC ANATOMY
- MASTERING MEDICAL LANGUAGE
- GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION
- MEDICAL OFFICE PROCEDURES
- MEDICAL RECORDS MANAGEMENT
- MEDICAL OFFICE MANAGEMENT
- PRACTICE FINANCES
- FINAL EXAM PREPARATION
- Attendance 80% or above