Check off all items on this list to make sure you’re ready to finish up your Wake Tech education.
Verify your eligibility to graduate
To determine whether you have completed or are enrolled in the final prescribed courses in your program curriculum, log in to Self-Service, click on Student Planning and then My Progress, which examines a student's coursework, including transfer credit.
- Green/Completed indicates course(s) completed
- Green/In-Progress indicates course(s) registered for in current term
- Yellow/Planned indicates course(s) you have planned, but for which you haven't yet registered
- Red/Not Started indicates course(s) still needed
- "Other courses" indicates course(s) that do not meet any program requirements, such as developmental, withdrawn, failed, never attended, audited, repeated or transfer courses. Check with an advisor to see if any of these courses can apply toward the completion of a requirement. If so, your department or advisor can submit a Program of Study Change and/or Course Substitution form to Registration & Records.
NOTE: You must complete at least 25% of your courses in residence at Wake Tech and maintain a program GPA of at least 2.0 for Wake Tech courses listed as minimum requirements in the curriculum outline and any other courses approved by the dean.
Complete the graduate questionnaire
A questionnaire must be completed for each degree, diploma or certificate.
Apply for each degree, diploma or certificate
Log in to Self-Service and click on Graduation Overview.
Order your regalia
You must order your cap and gown by the deadline if you want to participate in the commencement ceremony.
Share your next steps
Wake Tech is interested in your post-graduation plans. Career Services has partnered with GradCast to provide graduates with employment channels! Create an account on the GradCast website with your email and a password. Then, after receiving a confirmation email from GradCast, update your contact information to access the list of employers and upload or copy and paste your resume. Email [email protected] with any questions.
ConnectWake Tech eNews
Wake Tech Podcast
Wake Tech Mobile App