Review the information below carefully and complete the Completion Checklist to make sure you’re ready.
- Verify you have completed or are enrolled in the final prescribed courses in your program curriculum in Self-Service, continue to Student Planning, continue to "View Your Progress-Go to My Progress. View your active academic program and review with an advisor as needed.
- Complete 25% of those courses in residence at Wake Tech.
- Maintain a program GPA of at least 2.0 for Wake Tech courses listed as minimum requirements in the curriculum outline (and any other courses approved by the dean).
- Fulfill all financial obligations to the college, including application fees.
(Degrees, diplomas, transcripts, or other student records will not be released unless all accounts are cleared by announced deadlines. Payments cannot be made on commencement day.)
2. Complete the Graduate Questionaire for each degree, diploma, or certificate.
3. Complete the Application for each Degree / Diploma / Certificate
Log in to Self-Service with your Wake Tech ID and password, and click on Graduation Overview.
4. Pay the Application Fee of $35 when it appears in your account. This fee is required for all degree and diploma students for processing of application and printing of credential. Submit payment:
Log in to Self-Service, click Student Finance and Pay in Full
|In Person (Cashier):
To pay in person at one of the cashier's office, please visit the Financial Services page to confirm location and hours.
5. Order Your Regalia (cap and gown) by the deadline if you want to participate in the ceremony. Select your graduation semester below for details.
|Order Your Cap & Gown||Fall||Spring|