Are you interested in becoming a real estate agent? Or are you a realtor who needs Continuing Education Units (CEUs)? Wake Tech can prepare you for the North Carolina Real Estate Commission licensing exam. We also offer classes on flipping houses, investing in real estate property, and The Ageless Home™ -- a class about building and remodeling homes with a universal design concept to meet the needs of all ages and abilities.
Course Details & Registration Information
This class helps to answer those questions for each pilot through classroom instruction and flight training. You can bring your own UAS unit or you can use ours as you practice. Training will familiarize students with UAS system hardware as well as flight maneuvers common in both commercial and private use.
So if you are wanting to utilize your UAS more, better know your capabilities or want more guidance on how to effectively use this technology this class is for you!
- familiarize themselves and discuss their UAS unit, its software and how to navigate and properly maintain their systems.
- analyze information and determine best uses and safety practices regarding their UAS flight operations.
- conduct flight training to improve maneuvering, target recognition, data collection, best positioning and pilot/UAS capabilities.
- Familiarize students with drone system hardware.
• Discuss the aircraft, batteries, controller, etc.
• Discuss how to navigate the software used to fly.
• Familiarize students with proper settings within their apps.
- Basic Flight Maneuvers
• Horizontal planes
• Vertical planes
• Multi-level maneuvers
• Multi-position maneuvers
• Proper focus and settings
- Intermediate Maneuvers
- Knowledge Demonstration
• Timed and scored flight test
Students who bring their own drone must ensure their UAS meets the following requirements:
• Has a manufacturer’s user manual (please familiarize yourself with this prior to class)
• No FPV racers or homebuilt aircraft
• Multirotor system (no fixed wing)
• Minimum of 4 propellers (quadcopter) and no more than 8 propellers (octocopter)
• Electric only systems (no hybrids)
• Capable of sustained flight outdoors (minimum 8 m/s wind resistance)
• GPS assisted flight
• Factory fail safes such as "return to home"
• Gimbal camera with live feed and setting manipulation capabilities
• Enough batteries for a full day of flight or means to charge batteries
- Attendance 90% or above
- Drone Pilot
- Drones in Law Enforcement - CJC-5065AD4
- Basic Drone Operations - EPT-3701B4
- Faa Part 107: Commercial Drone(uas) Pilot Exam Training - EPT-3701A4
- Drones, Drones, Drones! - CSP-4000IE2
- FAAPart 107: Commercial Drone (UAS) Pilot Exam Training - SEF-3001GD2