Are you interested in becoming a real estate agent? Or are you a realtor who needs Continuing Education Units (CEUs)? Wake Tech can prepare you for the North Carolina Real Estate Commission licensing exam. We also offer classes on flipping houses, investing in real estate property, and The Ageless Home™ -- a class about building and remodeling homes with a universal design concept to meet the needs of all ages and abilities.
Course Details & Registration Information
- learn additional broker information level beyond that provided in Prelicensing courses on topics deemed to be of special importance to licensees.
- Agency Relationships & Duties -A Practical Review
- Working With Sellers (Residential Sales)
- Working With Buyers (Residential Sales)
- Working as a Dual Agent
- Final Examination
- Meets 30 hours of Post Licensing requirements set by NC Real Estate Commission. Post licensing courses do not provide CE credit per NCREC.
- Attendance 80% or above
- The examination minimum passing standard is 75%
- Real Estate Provisional Broker
- Real Estate Agent
- Real Estate Broker