Are you interested in becoming a real estate agent? Or are you a realtor who needs Continuing Education Units (CEUs)? Wake Tech can prepare you for the North Carolina Real Estate Commission licensing exam. We also offer classes on flipping houses, investing in real estate property, and The Ageless Home™ -- a class about building and remodeling homes with a universal design concept to meet the needs of all ages and abilities.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Students will understand the origin, realities and current opportunities of foreign exchange trading.
- Students will learn currency market terminology and structuring.
- Students will understand theories of how to analyze and predict market trends.
- Students will learn how news influences world currency markets.
- Students will analyze, practice and share their gained knowledge with peers in class.
- Forex origin and terminology.
- Currency pairs and sessions.
- Calculating "Pips" and lot sizes/profits.
- Setting up demo accounts and charts.
- Understanding Meta Trader 4
- Understanding market structures.
- Market structure presentations.
- Analyzing and reviewing information learned.
- Trading the news and new strategy reviews.
- What are "Clutch" strategies.
- Final reviews, strategies and observations.
- Attendance 85% or above
- Work from home
- Personal Finance - BAF-3272AE
- Stocks, Bonds, and Investing: Oh My! - BAF-3272BE
- Retirement Planning Today - BAF-3272A3
- Entrepreneurship / Creating a Business Plan - MLS-3230E4
- Entrepreneurship and You: The Entrepreneurial Mindset - HRD-3001W2