Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need to train a large group of people on leadership or technical skills?
Corporate & Business Solutions will customize any of these courses to meet your needs.
[Learn more about customized courses.]
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to utilize basic and intermediate features and functions of Microsoft Project in their project environment.
- • Tool Overview
• Setting Up Basic Project Information
• Entering Tasks/Activities
• Entering Durations
• Establishing Dependencies
• Creating/Viewing Network Diagrams
• Assigning Resources
• Calculating/Applying Costs
• Cost Estimating and Control
• Advanced Fields
• Different Views
• Tracking and Reporting
- Attendance 80% or above