Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Upon completion of this course, students will have learned specific writing principles that apply to business.
- Sharpen your Writing Style by Choosing your Words Carefully
- Plan your Business Documents
- Understand the Difference between Active and Passive Voice
- Delete Redundancies in Writing
- Form Parallel Constructions
- Eliminate Wordiness
- Strengthen your Memos
- Edit Memos & Letters
- Convey Bad News Tactfully
- Proofread Carefully
- Attendance 90% or above
- Requirements for successful completion of a NON-CERTIFICATION CLASSES - Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.