Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures, how to communicate between generations and cultures and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews? Visit Wake Tech's Career Services Office.
Course details and registration information
We will cover the different components of grants, examples include how to set and maintain a workable grant cycle by tracking possibilities in the business community and applying good storytelling to a successful program.
- Learn how to identify their audience, develop programs, and build boilerplate material for grant applications.
- Understand the different parts of grants and the grant funding lexicon.
- Understand the intersection of successful grants in relation to mission, vision and values; organizational structure and function; budget and finance; public relations and marketing; fundraising and development; networking; and relationship building.
- Learn how to research and find an appropriate funder for grants, projects and programs.
- Identify Your Needs
- Find Your Funding Source
- Learn to Speak “Grant”
- Assemble a Grant writing Team
- Tell A Great Story
- Create (or Repurpose) a Great Program
- Plan for Evaluation, Results and Reports
- Become A Community Steward
- Attendance 90% or above
- Introduction to Grant Writing - COM-3711D2
- A to Z Grant Writing - CSP-4000DHE
ConnectWake Tech eNews
Wake Tech Podcast
Wake Tech Mobile App