Are you interested in becoming a real estate agent? Or are you a realtor who needs Continuing Education Units (CEUs)? Wake Tech can prepare you for the North Carolina Real Estate Commission licensing exam. We also offer classes on flipping houses, investing in real estate property, and The Ageless Home™ -- a class about building and remodeling homes with a universal design concept to meet the needs of all ages and abilities.
Course Details & Registration Information
- • Understand how to set an effective and realistic investment goal.
• Understand the principle methods of gains in real estate.
• Generate questions to present to the client to build a proper base.
• Understand Exit Strategies and risks.
• Discuss options for “Off Market” properties.
• Compare various loan options in regards to long term effects on gains.
• Calculate benefits & risks of ‘buy down rates’.
• Learn about Hard Money, Commercial Loans & LOC’s.
• Complete various forms of Cash Flows and analyze the differences.
• Discuss tax consequences and run full depreciation & recapture examples.
• Evaluate various common real estate calculations.
• Discuss common investor “rules” and their potential validity.
• Learn principles of when to do certain repairs and to what capacity.
- Fundamentals of Financial Goals
• Establish the goals of the client
• Assist in determining number of assets needed
• Leverage methods
• Create Time Intervals for Acquisitions
• Exit Strategies
• Analyze unforeseen costs
- Analyze & Apply Various Financing Options
• Overview of Traditional Investment Loan Options
• Discuss Non-Traditional Investment Loan Financing
• Computation of PITIH & Run various examples
• Impacts of today’s finance choices in regards to future leverage
- Crunching the Numbers & Cash Flows
• Create Various cash flow Statements
• Learn strategies to compare various cash flow statements
• Explore the impact of loan options on cash flows
• Examine important items that can impact financial gains
• Discuss unforeseen costs, vacancies, expenditures, etc.
- Summary & Recap
• Review Common Investor “Rules”
• Managing Repairs Effectively
• Overall Recap
- This course meets the requirements the NCREC has set to count toward mandatory CE training for licensed agents.
- Attendance 100%
Real Estate Broker
Broker in Charge
- Real Estate Agent
- Provisional Broker
- Real Estate Broker
- Broker in Charge
- flip It...a Look Into Investing in today's real estate market - SEF-3001EO2
- Creative Real Estate Investing - SEF-3001A2
- Real Estate Provisional Broker - RLS-3700A2
- Real Estate Post Licensing: Contracts and Closing (302) - SEF-3001JQ2
- Real Estate Post Licensing: Special Topic (303) - SEF-3001NO2