Are you interested in becoming a real estate agent? Or are you a realtor who needs Continuing Education Units (CEUs)? Wake Tech can prepare you for the North Carolina Real Estate Commission licensing exam. We also offer classes on flipping houses, investing in real estate property, and The Ageless Home™ -- a class about building and remodeling homes with a universal design concept to meet the needs of all ages and abilities.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Learn the standards and rules of Auctioneering
- Learn the bid processes required for auctions.
- Learn the math and requirements for becoming an auctioneer.
- 15 Hours - Bid Calling, Voice Control, Proper Breathing Techniques,
and Use and Sequence of Numbers;
- 4 Hours - Advertising and Marketing;
- 8 Hours - Auctioneers Law and Rules and Regulations;
- 2 Hours - Uniform Commercial Code
- 2 Hours - Drafting and Negotiating Contracts;
- 2 Hours - Closing Statements and Settlements;
- 8 Hours - Accounting and Mathematics;
- 2 Hours - Auctioneering Ethics;
- 2 Hours - Handling Sale Proceeds and Escrow Accounts;
- 2 Hours - Auction Preparation and Setup; and
- 3 Hours - Review and Testing (End of Course).
- Supplemental Topics for 30+ hours includes: Antiques Heavy Equipment, Real Estate Automobiles, Technology Cattle and Livestock, Environmental Issues Public Speaking, Computers Estate Sales, Firearms Appraising, Foreclosure and Bankruptcy Sales Sales Tax Requirements, Art, Rugs, Jewelry Ring Work, Body Language, Consignment Auctions, Farm Machinery, Cyber Security and Client Property Protection.
- Working knowledge of the auction business including conduct of auctions, auctioneering ethics, contract drafting, bid calling, basic mathematical computations and percentages, advertising,
settlement statements, and laws and rules that relate to the auctioneering profession; the provisions of the licensing law.
- Attendance 90% or above
- Pass end of course test.