Are you interested in becoming a real estate agent? Or are you a realtor who needs Continuing Education Units (CEUs)? Wake Tech can prepare you for the North Carolina Real Estate Commission licensing exam. We also offer classes on flipping houses, investing in real estate property, and The Ageless Home™ -- a class about building and remodeling homes with a universal design concept to meet the needs of all ages and abilities.
Course Details & Registration Information
- have learned what real estate brokers and sales agents do for clients.
- have learned about the work environment for real estate brokers and sales agents.
- have learned about job duties for real estate brokers and sales agents.
- Module 1 - Overview of a career in real estate
- Module 2 - Discussion of the duties, work environment, education, licenses, certifications, and registrations
- Module 3 - Review of essential workplace skills needed to help clients buy, sell, and rent properties
- Module 4 - Development of a plan to learn how to advertise properties through open houses, listing services, and social media
- Module 5 - Creation of a plan to pursue a real estate career
- Attendance 95% or above
- Career Readiness-Success Strategies - HRD-3004A4