Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Understand Excel's graphing capabilities
- Analyze data sets
- Summarize large amounts of data
- Use Excel features to graphically represent information
- Working with Functions
- Working with Lists
- Analyzing Data
- Visualizing Data and Charts
- Using PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 1 - SEF-3001JR2