Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need to train a large group of people on leadership or technical skills?
Corporate & Business Solutions will customize any of these courses to meet your needs.
[Learn more about customized courses.]
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Participants will learn to:
1. Update a project plan to reflect progress as you execute the project.
2. Monitor project progress in the project plan.
3. Adjust the project plan to control constraints.
4. Create project reports to share a project’s status.
5. Customize project settings and share customizations with other projects.
- 1. Lesson 1: Executing a Project
Topic A: Enter Task Progress
Topic B: Update Task Progress with SharePoint
Topic C: Update Work
Topic D: Update Costs
2. Lesson 2: Monitoring Project Progress
Topic A: View Project Progress
Topic B: Add Custom Fields
Topic C: Create Custom Views
Topic D: Create a Network Diagram
Topic E: Analyze a Project Plan
3. Lesson 3: Controlling a Project Plan
Topic A: Edit the Task List
Topic B: Reschedule Tasks
Topic C: Update a Baseline
4. Lesson 4: Reporting on Progress
Topic A: Format and Share a Chart View
Topic B: View Existing Reports
Topic C: Create Custom Reports
Topic D: Create a Visual Report
5. Lesson 5: Customizing the Application
Topic A: Change Project Options
Topic B: Create a Project Plan Template
Topic C: Share Resources
Topic D: Link Project Plans
- Attendance 90% or above