Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- 1. To understand the prefixes and suffixes that are used in medical field for interpreting
2. To learn the variety of terminology in their language of expertise in the medical field
3. To be able to incorporate the terms and idiomatic expressions learned while interpreting in the medical field
- 1. Health and Mind
2. The most known diseases and sickness
3. Idiomatic expressions used in the medical field
4. Equivalent of idiomatic expression in other target languages
5. Terminology used in the medical field
6. Equivalent of the terminology in the target language
7. Practice in groups interpreting using the terminologies and idiomatic expressions learned
8. Mock real interpreting scenarios in the medical field and final test
- Attendance 90% or above
- Medical Interpreters
- Translation and Interpretation - FLI-3700C2
- Career Seeking Skills for Translators and Interpreters - HRD-3004AW4