|CompTIA, Cisco, Cybersecurity, Open Technologies||Professional Skills Development (1 to 3-day classes)|
|Office Technology||Software Programming|
|Accounting Technology||Web Design and Development|
|Drafting and Computer-Aided Design (CAD)||Database Administration|
Course Details & Registration Information
- have learned to write an effective and compatible resume for online applications.
- have learned job search strategies.
- have learned to leverage social media with an emphasis on the resources available through LinkedIn.
- have learned different types of interviews and how to effectively communicate your strengths and skills.
- have learned information on personal credit management.
- have learned information on the requirements for security clearances.
- Module 1 - Resume writing and compatible resumes for online applications
- Module 2 - Use of key words and phrases for the IT industry
- Module 3 - Use of social media with an emphasis on leveraging LinkedIn to network and connect with recruiters and employers
- Module 4 - Interviewing skills
- Module 5 - Understanding personal credit management and its effects on employment
- Module 6 - Understanding the security clearance process and its requirements
- Attendance 95% or above