Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Upon successful completion, students will have learned an overview of how to manage a project and testing techniques for the PMP or CAPM exam.
- Introduction to PMP® and CAPM® Certifications
- Project Management Essentials
- Project Management Knowledge Areas & Processes
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Professional and Social Responsibility
- Secondary degree
- PMP: 7,500 hours leading and directing projects/ CAPM: 1,500 hours of project experience
- PMP: 35 hours of project management education/ CAPM: 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam. The PMP preparation course fulfills this educational pre-requisite.
- Attendance 90% or above
- Project Manager