Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Know common terms and concepts
- Set up and customize company profile
- Open balances and historical transactions
- Record and manage customer, vendor, and banking transactions
- Getting Started with QuickBooks
- Setting Up a New Company File
- Working with Customers
- Working with Vendors
- Banking and Credit Card Transactions
- All in a Day's Work
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 80% of course material taught.
- Bookkeeping Fundamentals Using QuickBooks - SEF-3001HQ2