Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- polish public speaking through practice – (frequent opportunities to speak before an audience.)
- develop informed insights into what makes for effective speaking.
- write and present original speeches in a variety of contexts.
- develop the skills and concepts necessary for impromptu speeches.
- Make several original oral presentations to the class. Plagiarism will not be accepted
- Weekly class discussions, critiques, and exercises.
- Attendance 90% or above
- Public Speaking for Everyday Use - COM-3711B3
- Confidence in Public Speaking - COM-3711T3