Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Manage Advanced Page Elements
- Build Complex Paths
- Publish InDesign Files for Other Formats
- Preparing Documents for Multiple Formats
- Managing Advanced Page Elements
- Managing Styles
- Building Complex Paths
- Managing External Files and Creating Dynamic Documents
- Managing Long Documents
- Publishing InDesign Files for Other Formats and Customizing Print Settings
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.
- Adobe InDesign Level 1 - SEF-3001ID2