Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Navigate the InDesign interface.
- Customize a document using color, swatches, gradients, and styles.
- Manage page elements.
- Identify Components of the InDesign Interface
- Design a Document
- Customize a Document
- Work with Page Elements
- Build Tables
- Prepare a Document for Delivery
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.