Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Create basic shapes
- Create custom paths
- Create graphics that contain custom text
- Prepare documents for deployment
- Apply Design Principles, Elements, and Graphics Composition
- Navigate and Customize the User Interface
- Create Documents Containing Basic Shapes
- Create Documents Containing Customized Paths
- Create Graphics Containing Customized Text
- Customize Basic Shapes
- Prepare Documents for Deployment
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.