Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures, how to communicate between generations and cultures and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews? Visit Wake Tech's Career Services Office.
Course details and registration information
- Create basic shapes
- Create custom paths
- Create graphics that contain custom text
- Prepare documents for deployment
- Apply Design Principles, Elements, and Graphics Composition
- Navigate and Customize the User Interface
- Create Documents Containing Basic Shapes
- Create Documents Containing Customized Paths
- Create Graphics Containing Customized Text
- Customize Basic Shapes
- Prepare Documents for Deployment
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.