Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Identify the components and capabilities of Photoshop CC
- Create basic images
- Manage selections and layers
- Modify and repair images, and manage color
- Refine images by adjusting layers, using camera raw and applying advanced image refinement
- Import, export, organize, and save files
- Getting Started with Photoshop
- Creating Basic Images
- Managing Selections and Layers
- Adjusting Images
- Refining Images
- Managing Files in a Production Workflow
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.