Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Understand the Elements of Electronic Notarization
- Perform a Electronic Notarization
- Recognize Electronic Notarization Security Standards
- • NC eCommerce History
- • Eligibility and Registration
- • The Notary Public Act – A Broad Review
- • Elements of Electronic Notorization
- • Performing an Electronic Notarization
- • Electronic Notorization Solutions
- • Security Standards
- • Electronic Notary Solution Providers
- • Ethics
- • Consequences of Misconduct
- • Electronic Notary Journal
- • Best Practices and Recommendations
- • Final Exam
- Attendance 100%
- Upon completion of this course with a passing exam grade of 80%, a person is eligible to make application with the NC Secretary of State office.
- Notary Public Education (book Included) - SEF-3001O2