Project Management (PMP)
Why obtain a PMP® Certification?
PMP® Certification, through the PMI® Project Management Institute, is the project management profession's most globally respected credential. The PMP® symbol after your name demonstrates that you possess a solid foundation of experience and education that can have a positive impact on end results. Project management certification and skill sets are transferable to every type of industry, including IT, biotech, banking, accounting, pharmaceutical, hospital management, construction, government, telecommunications, public utilities, and more.
How can Wake Tech help me obtain my PMP® Certification?
In order to be eligible to take the PMP® Certification exam, one of the prerequisites is to have 35 hours of project management education. Wake Tech's PMP Certification Exam Prep class is taught by a Project Management Institute (PMI) Global Registered Education Provider (REP®). By taking Project Management PMP Certification Exam Prep at Wake Tech, you'll receive outstanding value. Similar programs at other institutions cost $3,000-$12,000 but, Wake Tech's PMP Exam Prep course is far less expensive while providing you with quality take away materials, memory tricks, studying strategies, and real-world examples from a high-energy instructor.
Project Management Series
There are many challenges to managing project effectively. Wake Tech's Project Management Series is designed to provide you with the knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques you need to deliver projects more efficiently.
**Each course can be taken individually or in steps to provide flexibility.
|Step 1 -
Fundamentals of Project Management
|Step 2 -
Essentials of Project Management
|Step 3 -
Leadership Skills for Project Professionals
|Step 4 -
Project Risk Management
|Step 5 -
Agile Project Management
|Step 6 -
Applied Microsoft Project
|Step 7 -
PMP: Project Management Professional Exam Prep
Course Details & Registration Information
- Upon successful completion, students will have learned an overview of how to manage a project and testing techniques for the PMP or CAPM exam.
- Introduction to PMP® and CAPM® Certifications
- Project Management Essentials
- Project Management Knowledge Areas & Processes
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Time Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Human Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Professional and Social Responsibility
- Secondary degree
- PMP: 7,500 hours leading and directing projects/ CAPM: 1,500 hours of project experience
- PMP: 35 hours of project management education/ CAPM: 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam. The PMP preparation course fulfills this educational pre-requisite.
- Attendance 90% or above
- Project Manager