Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures, how to communicate between generations and cultures and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews? Visit Wake Tech's Career Services Office.
Course details and registration information
- Know how to make workbook edits with multiple users
- Understand how to analyze data
- Use Excel features to structure and visualize data
- Use PivotTables and PivotCharts
- Working with Multiple Worksheets and Workbooks
- Using Lookup Functions and Formula Auditing
- Sharing and Protecting Workbooks
- Automating Workbook Functionality
- Creating Sparklines and Mapping Data
- Forecasting Data
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.
- Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 2 - SEF-3001ML2
ConnectWake Tech eNews
Wake Tech Podcast
Wake Tech Mobile App