Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures, how to communicate between generations and cultures and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews? Visit Wake Tech's Career Services Office.
Course details and registration information
- Upon completion of this course, students should be able to write a winning grant proposal.
- Grasp of the Grant Writing Process
- Grasp of Content for Winning Grant Proposals
- Real-Time Practice at Grant Process/Practice
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.
- Grant Writing Level 1 - SEF-3001MN2
ConnectWake Tech eNews
Wake Tech Podcast
Wake Tech Mobile App