|CompTIA, Cisco, Cybersecurity, Open Technologies||Professional Skills Development (1 to 3-day classes)|
|Office Technology||Software Programming|
|Accounting Technology||Web Design and Development|
|Drafting and Computer-Aided Design (CAD)||Database Administration|
Course Details & Registration Information
- Identify, use, and connect hardware components and devices.
- Explain types of networks and connections including TCP/IP, WIFI and SOHO.
- Install & configure laptops and other mobile devices.
- Troubleshoot networking devices and network access issues.
- Follow best practices for safety, environmental impacts, and communication and professionalism.
- Install and configure PC system unit components and peripheral devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot display and multimedia devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot storage devices.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot internal system components.
- Explain network infrastructure concepts.
- Configure and troubleshoot network connections.
- Implement client virtualization and cloud computing.
- Support and troubleshoot laptops and mobile devices
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot print devices.
- Mobile Devices
- Virtualization and Cloud Computing
- Hardware and Network Troubleshooting
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.