The Non-Credit Computer Education Department delivers basic and advanced technology training so you can learn a new skill or earn an industry-recognized credential to level up to your next job.
Many non-degree IT courses align with Wake Tech’s IT degree programs, which means you can take certain “non-degree” courses and still earn college credits for that course if you enroll in a qualifying degree program.
Course Details & Registration Information for All IT Courses
- Create Basic Animation Using Effects and Presets
- Animate Layers
- Create Motion Graphics Templates
- Use 3D Features
- Getting to Know the Workflow
- Creating a Basic Animation Using Effects and Presets
- Animating Text
- Working with Shape Layers
- Animating a Multimedia Presentation
- Animating Layers
- Working with Masks
- Distorting Objects with the Puppet Tools
- Using the Roto Brush Tool
- Performing Color Correction
- Creating Motion Graphics Templates
- Using 3D Features
- Working with the 3D Camera Tracker
- Advanced Editing Techniques
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.