The Non-credit Computer Education Department delivers basic and advanced technology training so you can learn a new skill or earn an industry-recognized credential to level up to your next job.
Many non-degree IT courses align with Wake Tech’s IT degree programs, which means you can take certain “non-degree” courses and still earn college credits for that course if you enroll in a qualifying degree program.
Course details and registration information for all IT courses
- Understand AutoCAD environment
- Understand AutoCAD terminology
- Use AutoCAD commands to create, modify, save and print basic AutoCAD drawings
- AutoCAD Environment
- View Commands
- Drawing Lines
- Draw Commands
- Modify Commands
- Selecting Objects
- Object Properties
- Drafting Settings and Object Snaps
- Text Tools
- Blocks and Templates
- Viewports and Layouts
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.