|CompTIA, Cisco, Cybersecurity, Open Technologies||Professional Skills Development (1 to 3-day classes)|
|Office Technology||Software Programming|
|Accounting Technology||Web Design and Development|
|Drafting and Computer-Aided Design (CAD)||Database Administration|
Course Details & Registration Information
- Navigate within the Microsoft Access application environment, create a simple database, and customize Access configuration options.
- Organize and manage data stored within Access tables.
- Use queries to join, sort, and filter data from different tables.
- Getting Started with Access
- Working with Table Data
- Querying a Database
- Attendance 90% or above
- Requirements for successful completion of a NON-CERTIFICATION CLASSES - Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of course material taught.