- CompTIA, Cisco, Cybersecurity, Open Technologies
- Office Technology
- Accounting Technology
- Drafting and Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
- Professional Skills Development (1 to 3-day classes)
- Software Programming
- Web Design and Development
- Database Administration
Course Details & Registration Information
- Configuration of Spanning Tree Protocol on switches.
- The importance of redundancy on layer 2 and layer 3.
- Troubleshooting routing protocols for IPv4 and IPv6.
- Implementation of various types of protocols, such as EIGRP, OSPF, Frame Relay, and PPP.
- Management of network devices using network managing tools such as SNMP, Netflow and Syslog.
- Identification of WAN technologies.
- Benefits of Virtual Private Networks.
- Network Fundamentals
- IPv4 Routing
IPv4 Routing Protocols
- Wide Area Networks
- Network Management
- Final Review
- 200-120 CCNA Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices: Accelerated (CCNAX)
100-101 ICND1 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1)
200-101 ICND2 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2
- Attendance 90% or above
- LAN/WAN Network Analyst
- Tier I & II NOC Support