Hospitality & Tourism
Course Details & Registration Information
- Learn key elements to deliver high quality call center guest service.
Learn to understand the importance of superior performance, customer service & team work.
Learn how to connect with customers and provide a personalized experience.
Understand key elements regarding policy and procedures.
Learn essential telephone and listening skills.
Learn how to handle irate customers.
Learn questioning techniques to determine customer needs.
- Formula for Recovery and Personalization
Be In The Know
Passion: Inspire Others
Commitment: Be All In
Inclusion: Include Everyone
Personality: Be Yourself
- Customer Service Training
Essential Telephone Skills
How to Handle the Irate Customer
Listening Skills to Improve Engagement
Questioning Techniques to Determine Customer Needs
- 1.Students will be prepared for an entry-level position in various hospitality departments.
Upon successful completion, students will receive a Guest Service Gold certificate issued by the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute.
- Attendance 90% or above
- Students must actively participate in class. Complete all assignments given by the instructor
Must obtain a 70% or higher grade on Guest Service Gold exam to receive credential from American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institution
- Hotel Reservation Agent
- Telephone Support Specialist
- Guest Services