Hospitality & Tourism
Course Details & Registration Information
- have an in-depth knowledge of coffee, from bean to cup. Demonstrate how to properly clean and care for the coffee equipment. Demonstrate how to level off ground espresso in preparation to tamp it.
Be able to prepare a menu of coffee and espresso along with learning basic customer skills .
- • History of Coffee,
• Overview of roasting and impact on the finished product
• Customer Service Basics
• Menu Planning, Pricing, and Marketing
• Know your machine, milk, and foam
• Pulling the perfect espresso shot
• Menu of specialty drinks
• Final Written Quiz & Practical Exams.
- Attendance 90% or above
- Students must actively participate in class. Students will have to accurately demonstrate the steps needed to prepare beverages as per the recipe & menu given to them by the instructor.
- Coffee Attendants
- Coffee Artists.
- Bartending 101 - SEF-3001A3
- Hospitality (Hotel & Restaurant Certifications) - HOS-4040A3