Low-Emission and Electric Vehicles
Wake Tech rewards students and employees who use greener personal vehicles. Priority parking spaces are designated specifically for low-emission vehicles (LEVs) at the following campus locations:
- Southern Wake Campus - Montague Hall Lot and Parking Lot R
- Scott Northern Wake Campus - Parking Lots F and H
- Perry Health Sciences Campus - All levels of the Wake Tech Parking Deck
- Public Safety Education
To park in a designated LEV parking space, you must obtain an LEV permit, which verifies that your vehicle qualifies as an LEV. To obtain the LEV permit, call 919-532-5935 or email [email protected].
Compiled from greenercars.org through the American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy, the above list is also used by the U.S. Green Building Council to determine qualifying alternative transportation programs for LEED credit.
With the transition to electric vehicles (EVs), Wake Tech is making efforts to encourage EV use. There are currently multiple parking spots designated as EV charging stations on our campuses:
- Scott Northern Wake Campus - Parking Lots C & G
- Southern Wake Campus - Parking Lots A & D
ConnectWake Tech eNews
Wake Tech Podcast
Wake Tech Mobile App