Design & Construction Projects
The purpose of Design & Construction is to provide effective planning, design and management oversight for all campus construction projects; to oversee the long-range master plan and campus environment; and to plan for the future growth of the campus to accommodate enrollment and academic program changes, coordinating with the mission of Facilities Operations. We seek to meet the institutional values regarding a strong commitment to customer service, maintaining high ethical standards and integrity in all relationships with the College Community, Wake County, and the State of North Carolina and providing good stewardship of College funds.
Interested contractors, vendors, and designers wishing to provide services for the construction projects listed above should respond to the Request for Proposals (RFP) and Invitation for Bids (IFB) as advertised through the State Interactive Purchasing System (IPS), the News & Observer and the Greater Diversity Newspaper.
- NCCCS - NC Community College System
- Interscope - NC’s Construction Projects Management System
- NC eProcurement - Allows government entities to aggregate their purchases to obtain better prices from suppliers.
- NCSCO - North Carolina State Construction Office
- IPS - Interactive Purchasing System for Vendors to view and search for bid opportunities
- SCO Forms and Docs - NC State Construction Office forms and documents
- NCDOA - Business manager for North Carolina state government