Professional Skills & Development
Wake Tech's professional development courses are specifically designed to enhance your resume. These courses give you skills such as how to compose executive reports and organizational procedures; how to communicate between generations and cultures; and more.
Need help writing your resume or preparing for job interviews?
Explore our skills training for job seekers courses.
Course Details & Registration Information
- Import and Export Files
- Use Editing Tools to synchronize adjustments across multiple images
- Learn to use Lens Correction
- Introduction to Lightroom
- Basics: Menus in-depth
- Library: Naming and Organizational Protocols
- Library: Synchronizing Metadata
- Histogram Basics and Tone Curve
- Histogram, HSL, and Color
- Lens Correction, Transform, Effects, and Calibration
- Module Overviews: Map, Book, Slideshow, Print, and Web
- Attendance 90% or above
- Demonstrate an understanding of at least 70% of the course material taught.
- Adobe Photoshop Level 1 - SEF-3001HZ2